Sunday 21 December 2014

My Christmas Present...


After resigning myself to getting no presents this year, my 10 year old, Dominik, (who has loads of letters after his name: PDA, ASD, SPD, CAPD etc etc) brought this in to me after working on it for an hour.




Toothless, of 'How To Train Your Dragon' fame, is my favourite fictional dragon.

Now, aside from the birth of my daughter in 2008, on Christmas Eve, and my recently received Decree Absolute (yay), this is my best present EVER, EVER, EVER. Just the fact that he put his time and energy into something so thoughtful and beautiful just for me is enough to keep me smiling well into the new year.

Dominik has recently discovered his passion for drawing and sketching and has expressed a desire to be a graphic designer some day...I think he may be on to something.

Merry Christmas. I hope you all get something just as special as I have.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment